Saturday, May 9, 2015

"When people make plans, God is laughing"

Dear friends,

I had an accident last week that could have been very tragic but thank god I got out of it very well and nobody got hurt. I lost control of the car and I drove towards a wall. When you think you have everything under control and everything depends on you, there comes a lesson to teach you that it is not you that makes desicions but gods, fate, karma (name it anything you like), but not you. 

To tell you the truth, I am a control freak that doesn't show much trust to others and I lack of faith as well. When I make plans, God is there to remind me that I cannot decide about everything, he is there to show me that I need to have some faith in him. There is a greek saying "When people make plans, God is laughing", which means you never know what happens and never take anything for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment