Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Playing games

Being in a virtual world, when you can have a mistake and then take it back. You have many chances to do it right. You just have to be patient to go through the same phase again and again. You’ve watched the way your opponent plays, you’ve discovered his vulnerabilities and the next time you live longer and if you insist you can go through it as a winner. Many monsters to kill, many battles to fight and the allies are only a few. The more you kill, the more allies you get. 
Does it remind you of real life? Could be… How many times haven’t we noticed that bad things in our life are repeated? For example a bad relationship, a bad co-operation, a bad reaction or decision. I’ ll tell you a very recent example that happened to me twice and I remembered the second time what would be the best choice that would get my through this phase in the game of life. I was in a dilemma: disappoint someone or myself? The first time I chose to disappoint myself and that was a wrong decision that affected the rest of my life. I had a second opportunity to fix it. I was in a similar dilemma and I chose to disappoint someone else and not myself. This decision got me into track at once and I moved on to the next level. 

The difficult part is to remember!! Remember what happened last time, learn from your mistakes and observe the situation to see the similarities and avoid the same mistakes. This is how you kill the monster and you move on. Be patient because it is possible that you will have to fight the same level more than two times to be able to kill the monster. And be aware that the monster can change costume as well!
Play well and you will win in the end. And if you haven’t achieved as much as you want down here on earth, there is plenty of time up in afterlife, or even more in the next lives ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment