Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Mirror mirror


I wake up in the morning and I look in the mirror. Before I go out, I put on my make-up and I look in the mirror. I am going to the hairdresser and I look in the mirror. I buy some new clothes and I look in the mirror. I go to the gym, and then I look in the mirror. I look at myself…

I look at myself because I am trying to love myself. The more I am trying to look good the less I think of myself but at least I am trying to make it better. 
Our purpose as human beings is to love ourselves and if we achieve this, then we love the others too. How many times haven’t you heard that first of all you have to love yourself to be able to give more to people around you?  How many times haven’t you heard that self-esteem makes us achieve goals?



We are looking for ways to love ourselves:

  • The nun has her connection with God and doesn’t really care about her appearance, but she loves herself because she believes that God loves her.
  • The woman who has really low self- esteem and none of the roles in her life make her feel good about herself, uses a lot of make-up and wants to be beautiful.
  • The philosopher who is trying to get to know the inner self, he or she is also trying to accept the flaws and love himself/  herself the way they are and try for improvement.
  • Moms usually don’t spend much time in front of the mirror, not only because they don’t have time, but because they get the love they want from their children.
  • A depressed man or woman rarely looks into the mirror.
The mirror is like life. When we look at it, it is because we want to live, we are in need of an improvement and of love. Don’t forget to look into the mirror. It is like the window we see in a room. It gives us hope and encouragement, because it reminds us that we have to try to look and be better people. 

The same goes with the mirror inside us. When you have never looked inside you, the mirror in there is dark and dusty. You cannot see anything. In order to see you need to clean it up by observing your behaviors and your reactions as if it is your fault for anything that is going on in your life.
“Mirror mirror, who is the prettiest of all?” Train your mirror to give you positive feedback and make it a habit loving yourself.

Look after yourself by starting looking in the mirror....!!



No comments:

Post a Comment