Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Duty contains love

I have this project that I am doing mistakes all the time. I find it difficult to handle and I am trying really hard to accomplish it. I am really good at doing what I have to do. I am good with deadlines and people can trust me at work. Something though is missing and this is the reason why I am making the same mistakes.

What is missing is love and real interest. Is it possible to make your work interesting and love it? It is like cooking. If you don't put love in it, it will not be tasty. The energy is flat and the result is flat as well. I had this idea that when it comes to a job, you don't have to love it, you just need to get it done. It is not true though. How many times you have heard people or yourself saying "I am trying my best and it is not working!" Trying without love is the same as not trying at all.

So, if you have to be good at something, even in a relationship, all you need to do is create love for the situation or the person and the effort you will need to put will be less than you imagine to make it work.

Try it...

No comments:

Post a Comment