Monday, March 4, 2013

Dislike or personality test?

There is this person at work that I can't stand seeing. I have tried all the ways. I have tried to avoid him, I have tried to be a friend and have tried to be an enemy. None of these is working. I'm still bothered from his behaviour. I am now at a point that I am doing as if he doesn't exist and I don't care what he will think.

So what are the characteristics that bother me? Hipocrisy, arrogance, "teacher's pet". People around us and especially the ones that makes us angry are a mirror of us. What do I mean by that? The defects that we see in other people are the ones that we have. This means I am hipocritic, arrogant and teacher's pet, or exactly the opposite. Exactly the opposite is the same. The two edges are connected. For example, I am not the teacher's pet with my boss, but I don't talk to him at all. It is the same thing. I am trying to make a difference. Opposite ways, same result though.

I have once read in a book.. "There was this man that talked to God and said.." why God do you send me all the wrong women for me? My previous girlfriend cheated on me, this girlfriend is a lier, why does this happen to me all the time? And God answers "I am doing to best I can to show you your mistakes but you don't seem to get any lessons, so until you learn who you are and see your own mistakes you will get a repetition of this class."

Instead of complaining about our luck maybe we need to see what does the other person has to show us. If we pass the test we will not have the same problem again.What is the test? You have to find out yourself..


No comments:

Post a Comment