Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The more you give the more you get

Someone told me once that I am too selfish that I cannot look over my nose. I thought my problems were bigger than anyone's else, that I am very weak and everyone should support me. I used to feel bad about myself and I couldn't solve my problems because they seemed huge to me. I was always tired and disatisfied with what I am doing. Everything was going wrong and I expected people to understand my situation and show love to me.

Start thinking of others and your problems will seem tiny and you will find the courage to overcome them. Listen to others and their problems and try to help them. Most of the time, when we have a problem we cannot listen to others because we feel weak. Believe me, if you try to listen you will help yourself too. Concentrate on how you can help others instead of concentrating on how to help yourself and you will find your problems solved in no time.

Be generous as much as you can. Whatever you give you will get back. This is the law of nature. Don't expect to receive first in order to give. This will not happen. Try your best to understand others and make them believe in themselves. Try thinking about that they are more important than you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment