Thursday, February 28, 2013

Are you tired? I' ll tell you a secret..

Years ago, I used to wake up in the morning really tired and during the day I didn't have any energy. My body was aching all the time and once a week I had to sleep 24 hours to be able to continue with me life again. Looking back I know the reasons why I felt this way.

Today I feel full of energy all the time. I wake up very easily, even I have dreams in my sleep, I am go to bed and I am not that tired. I sleep almost seven hours a day and and my whole day is full of activities. I have the same program as I have always had.

What has changed? I' ll tell you my small secrets...

1. I have a hobby.
2. Every day I do something for myself (whatever I enjoy) even if it is for 15 minutes.Time does not matter.
3. I see work as pleasure and as an opportunity to be creative.
4. I don't depend on what other people want for me or from me or even better for what I believe they want from me.
5. I have learnt to say no, depending on my priorities.
6.  I have gratitute, I have learnt to say thank you.
7. I don't think so much of what other people think of me.
8. I love people more than I used to.
9. I enjoy a cup of coffee with a friend.
10. I wear more colourful clothes.

That' s about it and I hope it is helpful...

No comments:

Post a Comment