Friday, February 1, 2013

Whatever makes you enthousiastic!

Platon, the Greek philosopher, says that the recipe for one's happiness is to love what they do for a living. Every man at an ideal society is doing the work that they are meant to do depending on the reason they have been born, for the good of the society, their virtues and their destiny. In simple words, they love what they do and they don' t do it for the money but because they feel that they are offering their services to others with love and generosity.

Basically this is kind of hard nowadays. If it is hard to find any job, it is even harder to find a job you love! But on the other hand if you are already looking for job why not try first to find the one that you love... First of all, you need to know what you want and be sure that this is your own dream and not somebody else's. Second, you need to make the dream as specific as possible and picture it with all the details (the power of thought will help you here) and third, you need to act on it.

This is how I feel these days. My family and friends know me as a business woman, someone with alot of degrees and skills that could easily have a job at a big company. But what if I just want a simple job as a saler in a little shop with clothes and accessories,  where I can talk to people and help them dress and express their own style? That would be beyond my parents' expectations.... and I mean it in a bad way.. This may never happen, but why do I get excited when I am thinking of it? I am so tired of own job?

Once I' ve heard a speech from a man giving advice to people how to live and this lady asked him what to do between two choices. His answer was " Whatever makes you enthousiastic!" No matter what the cost, this was the key answer to every dilemma the crowd had. If you are in front of a decision enthousiasm or the lack of enthousiasm will help you decide what is good for you! Always this kind of enthousiasm comes together with a little sting in the heart and bit of fear... Cause every time this happens, you have to leave something behind...

No comments:

Post a Comment