Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Securiry or risk?

I am trying to find a job at a little shop as a saler. I am overqualified they said. I changed my CV, but again, my attitude doesn't help. I am too arrogant to make them believe I need a job. So... I haven't found one yet. I am pretty much close to giving up.. It is not easy to find a job in Greece but I didn't expect it to be that hard. You will be amazed if I tell you the salary of a full time job a friend of mine found. As a secretary she would get 350euros!! By law! Unbelievable! And if she has a rent of 200, what is this possible??

Anyway, my enthousiasm is diminishing... I need to learn to have more patience in what I want. If I don't have patience it means I don't want it as much as I say. Patience...when am I supposed to stop when I see that nothing happens and change my plans? And if something different from what I want comes along should I try it or should I stick to my initial plan? Distinction is the virtue I need to realize what I need to do.

It is like you are looking for the man or woman you have imagined, but you meet someone else in the meantime that doesn't quite meet your needs and it is a bit risky. The first choice brings security and the second choice is unknown where it will take you. Would you give this man/ woman a chance or  would you  stick to your dream????

No comments:

Post a Comment