Sunday, February 10, 2013

Going out of my comfort zone

Remember that I said I have a small dream to work at a shop ? Maybe my karma is to continue having a business. No matter how much I try to escape what I am, opportunities come in my way to show me that maybe my dream is made of fear. In this specific event, fear of having the stress of owning a business and of course fear of the risk. Of course I prefer security.. This is what any normal person would want.

Being safe and in the zone of comfort is what most people want. I don't really know yet which of the two choices are taking me out of my comfort zone. Going out of my box will of course make my life more interesting, but it will also bring me troubles.

How to decide what is best for me? Ok, what excites me more... I know. It's hard though to make this desicion because what your heart wants is always a risk. This is where the excitement hides.

No comments:

Post a Comment