Friday, February 22, 2013

I have a dream...

Do you have a dream? Do you know where you want to be? How you want to be? There were times in my life that I felt depressed and nothing seemed to matter to me. The days passed in routine and I felt nothing inside. I didn't have the strength to wake up in the morning. I didn't have a reason to live.

This phase lasted almost a year.. till I remembered what I did when I was a kid. Every night before I went to bed, I prayed for what I wanted. At that time my prayers were more like "Please God, make him love me and ask me out", or "Please God, help me pass the exams". What does this prayer mean? It means you remind yourself your goal, what you want and what is this that will make you happy at the time. Every night you create a dream for yourself for the next day or more and this is clear in your head. The most important is that you make yourself think about the dream and not the problem. Imagine the difference if instead this, you are thinking "He doesn't love me", "I have exams". Which of the two ways will make you happier you think?

Dreams helps you be positive in life, set goals and many times magically achieve them. And then you say.... God helped me because I prayed. I would tell you, you helped yourself by thinking about your dream.

So, I started doing this again and my life changed. I started having faith in me and every day I could see more clearly that the problems can be solved because I believe so. Faith is a strong ally to a positive turn in our lives. If you have a dream, it means you believe..

No comments:

Post a Comment