Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Help doesn't mean I do it instead of you

I love to help people believe in themselves and give them courage and strength to overcome any obstacles they have in their way. Two questions come to my mind though depending on my day. Does the person I want to help want to be helped? And, if it does what are the boundaries that I need to have concerning  the influence I have in the other person's life? How much am allowed to interfere if I know what is good for him/her? Do I really know what is good for him/her??

Every human has a karma and obstacles to overcome that are only made for him/her and he has to realize this opportunity to overcome the problem and come out of it stronger and with a little bit more knowledge about him. I believe the right thing to do would be to advice but accept that the challenge is not mine and the fight as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment